Welcome to Old Lyme Guest House
Sandra and Sue welcome you to Old Lyme Guest House, where we offer a traditional bed and breakfast experience, combined with modern-day comforts – the best of both worlds!
Old Lyme Guest House is a friendly and welcoming historic 17th century stone building, ideally situated in a quiet street in the heart of the picturesque old town. Only three minutes’ LEVEL walk to the sea, shops, restaurants, pubs and only yards from the newly restored Town Mill Artisan Quarter, with its working water wheel, Lyme Regis Micro Brewery, art galleries, pottery and restaurants. The seafront is just a 200m flat walk (unusual in hilly Lyme Regis) making the Old Lyme one of the most convenient locations in town.
We’ve won the Trip Advisor Excellence award in 2014, 2015 and 2016. You can also check out more guest reviews on our Facebook page.
For up to date info on events in Lyme Regis, latest availability and special offers, please follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page.
- Lovingly refurbished to a very high standard.
- Comfy bedrooms, regularly refurbished, with flat screen TVs and good quality tea, coffee, speciality teas and biscuits.
- En-suite bathrooms with power showers and hairdryers.
- We’re proud to offer a full cooked breakfast, served to your table, and cooked freshly to order, with veggie and vegan options, plus the occasional Jamie Oliver breakfast special thrown in too!
- Cosy lounge with flat screen TV available for our guests at all times.
- Free car parking nearby – pick up permit from us on arrival.
- Free Wi-Fi available in most rooms – please telephone for more information.